View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 05:01 PM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceonfire View Post
EDM would eat part of Hemsky's cap. And Dubnyk stole the starter role from Bernier at the Spengler cup. He is a great young Goalie but I don't think he has the value that Varlamov had.

Lombardi would be glad to get rid of Penner, and Lok played with Hall on the spitfires.

Despite the Ryan Smyth fiasco I still think these teams make great trading partners.
This is where we disagree I think theres still bad feelings between them making them untrusting of each other.I really dont think dubnyk stole that number one goalie as it was him given his turn to play ( in most cases goalies split the frist two games ) and just kept it by winning.

I honestly don't see the get rid of with penner Yes he struggled but his attiude is far from a team player. He tweeted today hes like a dog in a car just waiting to get out. which is the right sorta attidue for me. Right now la has 6 lws and sutter seems to be going with the whos playing well theory There is a report he skated today on the right side which to me means nolon or lewis will sit out next game.

The lokti front i can see him traded for msp straight up

KingCanadain1976 is online now   Reply With Quote