View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 05:08 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
What? Ofcourse I defend his moves, I WANTED A TANK. I hated Martin, thought the team was poorly built and hated all those long contracts. Gauthier was the only one with the balls to do it.

Kaberle can regularily get 40pts or more, ofcourse could be worth a 1st rounder, don't be ridiculous. A team with a terrible powerplay would definitly overpay for someone who could pass like him. Hell look at what Boston gave up for the guy only 2 years ago.

I explained all of this. Ya firing martin and replacing him with someone who has never been an NHL head coach and runs basically the same "system" (albeit a ****tier version) as Martin is a sign we are going to do better. 8th place here we come!
Dude, even if we were to beleive that he intentionally tanked (and I don't see how anyone could actually believe this) he still did a terrible job at rebuilding. And if it was intentional then we would've expected this guy to still be around. If the guy wanted to rebuild... there's no reason to go after Kaberle or Bourque. There's no reason not to showcase AK before dealing him away... You really have to twist logic to come up with a theory where he meant to come in last place.

If he was truly trying to rebuild, I'd have been here championing him but that's not the case. The only good thing here is that despite his efforts we still got Galchenyuk.

Anyways dude carry on...

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote