View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 05:27 PM
Perro

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKopitar11 View Post
I think lokti can do wing, he tried in LA but our break outs and our attack is not his style. We do dump and chase usually play perimeter. I see Lokti achieving in more of a run and gun style. His talents didn't fit our system which is sad, but its the truth. He can play center or wing maybe, but he will shine in a run and gun offense that does break out passes tape tape and use the slot effectively. A player like lokti playing perimeter is just not going to get results. I think he can be a really good player, just didn't fit in our system and really have the chance he should. Our system doesn't really help the talented players, sorta contains them. Kopitar first season goals were amazing now he just sticks to the perimeter, sorta ruined his offense. Point being, take Loktionov's king record with a grain of salt because thats not him. Just look at Purcell and Moulson. traded for scraps, played like **** on the kings, now they are doing pretty good. Loktionov is gonna be one of those kids.
Moulson was just not offered a countract wasn't he?
I will always followBoyle Moulson and Purcell. I was pumped about what I thought they were going to be bringing to LA.

Perro is offline   Reply With Quote