Thread: Speculation: Roster thoughts
View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 05:31 PM
"Craigs on it"

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jame View Post
I could love with the losing under a rebuild scenario.... i can't deal with it when we have a 6 million dollar goalie in his 30s, and 12 million invested in 2 very nice wingers... who have never gotten it done, and we keep adding to the present (Leino, Regehr, Ehrhoff, Ott, etc), instead of preparing for the future.

Just blow it up... fire everyone... the fan base would back the move, and would appreciate the honesty.

i hate this year... already... I hate it because I've had enough of it the last 5 years.
I would agree with most of this, but you still need to have veterans around while going through a rebuild. Guys like Ehrhoff, Ott, Pominville, and Regehr are great guys to have around if you go that direction.

If Philly buys out Bryzgalov in the offseason I wonder what the Flyers would be willing to part for a guy like Miller? my guess is quite alot.

What is evident to me is that changes need to be made, we are paying way to many guys to be something they are not. The only untouchable for me on this roster is Grigorenko.

1972 is offline   Reply With Quote