View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 07:25 PM
StringerBell

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranis View Post
He only played wing in his first season, as far as I can remember. Who knows if it would work right now. He just didn't move his feet enough or hound the puck enough and wasn't good enough at getting/protecting the puck when he was on the wing before. But he has also improved a lot in that regard since then so it's hard to say how he would do now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefeebster View Post
Schroeder played wing for 3 weeks last season. Mancari was the C. It was not a pretty experiment. Schroeder was less engaged in the play, didn't create a lot and was too fast for Mancari.

That said, JS said a week ago that he could play wing and feels he has evolved enough to play wing. Going from Mancari to Kesler would certainly help.

I've been saying this for the longest time that on paper and in theory, Schroeder is perfectly suited for Keslers wing because he is fast, can keep up with Kes and a great playmaker. But with what I've seen of Schroeder on the wing, theory may not match up with reality.
You guys are great, thanks. I hope we get to see the two of them, and ideally Booth, together at some point this season.

StringerBell is offline   Reply With Quote