View Single Post
01-30-2013, 08:40 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Petes2424 View Post
I root for him. I really do. I also wouldnt put "sulking" on the top of my list but playing defensive hockey first, doesnt eliminate changing a players skill set. Teams arent going to buy that argument in trade negotiations. There going to ask why this player in the last 3 years has declined. Detroit, Carolina, Montreal or Vancouver are teams I can see helping him more. We'll see what they get for him... I'd like to admit being wrong on this one. Just dont see it. If he was worth more, he'd have already been dealt.
well to be honest he s only really been on the block since the summer when stoll was resigned till then he had a chance to be our 3rd line center also was given a chance as a lw on the 3rd line with stoll. He has had time on the injuryed list that also factors into his decline as u put it. I m sure gm looking at kings players know they will have better number then the uber defense orientated king team. dean would just state look at purcell and molson and even jj got alot of points when he left. Again i dont see him being traded in the west the king try and move people east if possible. So van would be out althou i agree he would be good addition to them . Det is a possibility i think they will be moving east at the end of the season. Not sure why u see him with carlonia both staals down the middle would stop him. MOntreal is a possiblity with us rumoured to be interested in diaz and kaberle.

KingCanadain1976 is offline   Reply With Quote