View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 07:51 PM
Petes2424

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCanadain1976 View Post
well to be honest he s only really been on the block since the summer when stoll was resigned till then he had a chance to be our 3rd line center also was given a chance as a lw on the 3rd line with stoll. He has had time on the injuryed list that also factors into his decline as u put it. I m sure gm looking at kings players know they will have better number then the uber defense orientated king team. dean would just state look at purcell and molson and even jj got alot of points when he left. Again i dont see him being traded in the west the king try and move people east if possible. So van would be out althou i agree he would be good addition to them . Det is a possibility i think they will be moving east at the end of the season. Not sure why u see him with carlonia both staals down the middle would stop him. MOntreal is a possiblity with us rumoured to be interested in diaz and kaberle.
Other GMs are going to look at guys like Pearson and Vey and ask why would a D system be an excuse for Loktionov and not these guys. His numbers should be more in line with theirs. Like I said, I hope he makes it. Oh, and the reason I mentioned those particular teams is more system related. Not as a particular need exactly. Actually, Im not sure there's a team in the league he can just move in and play with currently. Maybe the Leafs..

Petes2424 is offline   Reply With Quote