View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 08:09 PM
SnowblindNYR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HooliganX2 View Post
Rinne is good in general against almost every team he plays against not just the Blues. Of course fans are going to pick the player they watch play at a high level more often. Are you really comparing Rinne to Valiquette? Look at the contract Rinne just signed obviously the Preds GM has a very high opinion of him as well and he watches him almost every game I am pretty sure.

As a Rangers fan of course you are going to pick Henrik as you see him play great on a regular basis. Rinne, Quick and Lundvist are all very good goalies and a case can be made for any of them.
I forgot this is HF and analogies and exaggerations are taken literally.

I think Lundqvist is the best since as much as I kill him for his off months (hell I scream bloody murder every soft goal he gives up because of how highly the bar is set for him), his whole body of work is more impressive than anyone in the league not named Brodeur who is still very good but past his prime. Also Rinne never had a Vezina season. Also despite the criticism for Lundqvist's playoffs, Rinne has had less success than him in the playoffs.

SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote