View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 09:13 PM
RABBIT
KILLAFORNIA KING

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownquestion View Post
I agree. Back in April I started playing because I figured they were gone. Then I started going to ASU and Sundogs games because of the lockout.

Now I'm pretty much done with it. We were already planning on not getting season tickets next year anyway - too much other stuff to do, no need to make the commitment to 41 nights a year. And now I am certain that while I don't mind watching the games from time to time, it's not something I care to devote my time or emotions too.

I like playing more than I like watching. And I enjoy watching at the smaller venues from time to time - it is a treat rather than a chore. If the ownership had been stable, it would be rather enjoyable. But always thinking that they are leaving does not make it enjoyable.
I'm just sick if this 11th hour bull***. The truth doesn't come out until we are at the edge of our seats, biting our nails, just to find out Jamison never raised a single dollar, or a single investor. Too much stress to take on over something i have absolutely no control over. Really interested to see the announcement Jamison makes. "Uh hey guys, i couldn't do it. My bad. Good luck."