View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 10:06 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Prust IMO was awesome and showed great qualities that we were missing

Gally was good. Chucky actually didn't have a good game. His positioning and battle need to improve. He can deke around weaker teams, but not Ottawa et al. It'll get better though - that kid's ambition is sky high.

I guess opinions are mixed on Budaj. I thought he was pretty bad. Just consider how well Anderson played and ask yourself if we had that, while they had Budaj. That was the game right there. Not saying he didn't have D breakdowns, but the stops he had to make despite those weren't that tough.

Solid game by Emelin, Bourque, Markov, Diaz and Pleks. Gio too, but he needs a new strategy apart from shoot from the boards/drop pass. Sens just played them too well to do much. They'll come roaring back I predict.

Cole is trying his butt off, but it's just not going his way. That slapshot into Benoit was the worst decision I've seen all season. Ever heard of a toe drag? Or pass.

Eller played his best game so far, but again, has no help since Cole and DD can't do **** at this point. Good news is that these things will improve.

Terrible penalty(ies) by White. I love his emotion, but he needs to reign it in. It's not like this is the first time in 5 games. Armstrong was pretty good, actually.

I think we can all agree that system or not, we do need us some PK.

...I miss Patches...

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote