View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 09:12 PM
Shabutie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
Prust IMO was awesome and showed great qualities that we were missing

Gally was good. Chucky actually didn't have a good game. His positioning and battle need to improve. He can deke around weaker teams, but not Ottawa et al. It'll get better though - that kid's ambition is sky high.
Galchenyuk needs serious work in terms of board play. Obviously he's 18, but he's miles behind his 2 linemates when it comes to that. There were a few plays were his decision making was off and a few times that he was weak on the puck or made a bad pass... All a learning experience, but things that he'll need to work on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic
Solid game by Emelin, Bourque, Markov, Diaz and Pleks. Gio too, but he needs a new strategy apart from shoot from the boards/drop pass. Sens just played them too well to do much. They'll come roaring back I predict.
Have to disagree about Gio, he showed 0% hustle in the defensive zone. Absolutely putrid effort from him this game imo. To me, he's directly responsible for the 1st goal (absolutely no pressure on the point) and he could've been responsible for Karlson's goal if he didn't ring it off the post (off that one rush) where he wasn't skating at all.

As a captain, I expect more...Especially when guys like Plekanec, Prust and even Bourque are going out there and giving it their all.

Shabutie is offline   Reply With Quote