View Single Post
Old
01-30-2013, 09:38 PM
Markstrom Rules
Sup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomePanthers View Post
One major problem guys about our epic tanking. We don't know how the new draft rules work yet, all I know is that all the 14 teams that miss the playoffs will have a chance at drafting 1st.
The odds for teams with picks #1-14 of winning the lottery are the same as they were before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersHockey1 View Post
isnt mackinnon a center? Bjugstad, shore, grimaldi, and mackinnon would be down the middle not including weiss. A log jam?
Grimaldi is not a center. He plays wing. MacKinnon is listed as a center, but he's played a lot at RW this season too. I could see him ending up at any forward position, but I think he'd be best at wing because he's a much better sniper than he is a playmaker. He loves to burn defensemen to the outside and change gears on them. Once he accelerates into that top gear coming down the left side, and shields the puck with his body/arm, he's pretty much impossible to stop. And that acceleration burst happens instantly. Not many NHL defensemen could keep up with him, let alone junior defensemen. I'd like him to be the benefactor of many assists so he can do his magic on the wing. He can burn defenders to the outside or stickhandle right past them and cut to the inside.