Old
01-30-2013, 11:12 PM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by That View Post
Full list: http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=9840

Have to say, Domi has the best hands? I disagree.

I also find it hilarious how both Hartman and Rychel were tied for most competitive. That has to be intentional, they've fought each other twice now. At the top prospects game and then during the first Spits-Whalers meeting after that.

If we don't draft Hartman I'll be very disappointed. Not only is he a fantastic energy forward, but he's really, really skilled too.
Odds are he won't be on the board when we speak, or it will be too early. I love him too, and think he plays a lot like Dustin Brown. But there's no way we pick him at #15. 20+? Maybe. But I think a guy like Nastasiuk could be available later and could eventually provide the same game, although he might not be as fast as Hartman.

As far as the list goes, I'm really surprised Carrier has fell so low, considering he was keeping up with Mantha in scoring early this year on a much worse team.

Surprised by Wennberg. Surprised too by the amount of americans in the 2nd, but I haven't watched much U-18 USNTD this year.

Looks like Gauthier is not a well-kept secret anymore, as Grant noted earlier this month.

I don't know about Rychel in the first round.

Last edited by QuebecPride: 01-30-2013 at 11:22 PM.