View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 12:05 AM
Avs_19
Peter the Great

vCash: 500
Kiszla is pissed. Take a look at his twitter page. Just some of his tweets tonight......

Quote:
Avs worst scoring team in NHL. Told leading scorer to rot in purgatory. Would like to hear from hockey "experts" who blasted me 2 wks ago.

When I wrote before season that no O'Reilly was sign Avs didn't really care about fan, there were fans who cursed me for not knowing hockey.

I was way ahead of curve on this Ryan O'Reilly disaster. Glad to see my pal @adater piping up, so hockey dunderheads can come to senses.

So @denversportsfan sez: Avs should not cave. I say: That's exactly type of foolish talk that allow good hockey market to suffer.

So @Shotgunstohalos sez: Watch hockey before you tweet about it. I say: When your top $ player is career underachiever that's real problem.

I like Kroenke family as owners. Really do. But it's time admit Avs have been a badly mismanged franchise for at least 5 years.

I get it that folks are irritated with Joe Sacco. But why is he here? Cuz front office prefers a puppet behind the bench.

Avs_19 is offline   Reply With Quote