Old
01-31-2013, 01:13 AM
ChubbChubby
My life is a gym

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Granny View Post
We dont have a 2nd.

Daugavins straight up. Speedy winger, plays in the bottom 6, PK, has some offensive touch, still only 23, high high character guy.
Only issue is the Sharks already have a full forward roster and wouldn't be able to fit anyone new in without demoting/scratching someone who doesn't deserve to be. Though they're not scoring, the bottom 6 have been solid so far this season and have been generating chances.

Draft picks would be ideal, or package him with Wingels for an upgrade. Not that I want to trade Wingels because he's been steadily improving, but he's really the only movable piece in the bottom 6 right now. Burish was just signed, Gomez just brought in, Handzus has a NMC, Galiardi was just obtained at the last deadline, Sheppard was traded for and never got a chance yet, and Desjardins has more value to the Sharks than to other teams (practically zero trade value as a 4th line grinder).

The only reason I'd want to trade Murray is because I don't want him to play over Braun or Demers when everyone is healthy, but preferably I'd like him as our #7 with Irwin as an 8th. Defensive depth is a valuable thing to have and I'd rather not waste that kind of advantage if possible.

Last edited by ChubbChubby: 01-31-2013 at 01:18 AM.
ChubbChubby is offline   Reply With Quote