EQUIPMENT/BEGINNERS - Buyer's Guide and Advice
View Single Post
01-31-2013, 12:23 AM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Just a heads up that some (all?) Sports Mart locations in Canada are closing as of March 31. They have everything in the store at 40% off the last ticketed price.
Today I picked up (rough prices):
- Stick - Easton EQ30 w/ Hall curve for $25 (orig. $100)
- Gloves - Sherwood T90 Pros for $50
- Helmet - Bauer 7500 w/ cage for $75
- Visor - Bauer X100 for $50
- Bag - Easton EQ40 for $30
Plus some odds and ends (tape, new jock shorts, a few pucks, etc).
Sport Mart doesn't carry much high end stuff, but the stuff I picked up fits squarely in the intermediate range - for damn near half off.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by neksys