View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 12:27 AM
Shareefruck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bieksa#3 View Post
I wish Raymond would have more awareness of his teammates in the offensive zone. Pissing me off with what he's got back to doing on that 3rd line.

Schroeder has been getting more chances lately so I'm sure he'll get his 1st sooner rather than later. Looked pretty good again tonight, their line really broke out in the 3rd.
I agree. If we weren't short on solid centers right now, Schroeder would ideally be playing with Burrows and Hansen, rather than two guys with tunnel-vision and zero awareness of anything besides what they themselves are doing in Raymond and Weise.

I think we should be looking at

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian
Higgins - Kesler - Booth
Burrows - Schroeder - Hansen
Raymond - Lapierre - Weise

when everyone's healthy, personally. Those are four damn good lines. I would also like to see Burrows - Kesler - Hansen, but the third line becomes really messy after that.

I still like the idea of Raymond on the 4th line because he's a very effective player on his own without any help, but prevents his teammates from being able to do much. On a fourth line without alot of offensive ability, it's a huge boost.

That's only when everyone looks up to speed, though (right now Raymond's outplaying a whole bunch of guys)

On a side note, after watching the two of them play, I feel like Schroeder and Grabner (with Kesler?) probably would have ended up being a match made in heaven.

Last edited by Shareefruck: 01-31-2013 at 12:37 AM.
Shareefruck is offline   Reply With Quote