View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 05:16 AM
DangleDoppler

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emory Jordan View Post
Hey guys-

Was curious if anyone could give me info on how busy the lines are for Student Rush tickets? Most teams I've gone to watch play usually do pre-sale online, but I see the Lightning have a first come first serve policy, handing tickets out 15 minutes prior to puck-drop.

Was looking for someone who could give me any insight from experience as to how many tickets they usually give out, and when I should show up to get in line?
Student Rush really depends on the team we're playing...I have been showing up to games almost exclusively right on time because I live in Orlando, and between work and school it's just hard to make it over here with time to spare. So I've seen a moderate sized line to a line that was HUGE. The game against the Flyers the line was huge, and I'm pretty sure a lot of those kids got turned away.

As far as how many tickets they give out, obviously it's whatever's leftover after they close the box office. With that said, it really depends once again on what team we're playing. Flyers, Penguins, NY teams, Boston, Canadian teams, will all be draw a lot of people, and the tickets for student rush will be few and far between.

If I were you I would be there at least an hour early for unpopular teams, and just gauge how popular the team we're playing and how much you want to get in.

DangleDoppler is offline   Reply With Quote