View Single Post
01-31-2013, 08:51 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Saundies View Post
Price : 10 (Top five tendy's in the league and showing it.)
Markov : 10 (Yes, a 10. This guy is a huge reason for the winning streak we had going and our revamped PP) - Had a tough game last night so he drops to 9.5
Plekanec : 9 (4 goals already..One of the best PKers in the game. Our #1 center) - Agreed
Emelin : 8.5 (So refreshing to watch him play. Old school!) - Agreed
Prust : 8.5 (See Emelin. Just gotta bury those chances and he's easily a 9) - Agreed
Bourque : 8.5 (Looks like a new player. Has really impressed me, even though he's only scored one) - Drop to 8.0 since the production has not been great
Gionta : 8 (Already got a couple of goals.) - Agreed
Diaz : 8 (Played great this year, but reserving true judgement til later. Markov makes a lot of players look good.. See Komisarek, Mike) - Agreed
Gallagher : 8 (Love his tenacity to size ratio.) - Agreed
Galchenyuk : 8 (You can tell he's still nervous out there, but playing great for an 18 year old with tons of pressure. Love him) - 10 at home, 5 on the road
Gorges : 7.5 (Steady. Best word to describe him) - Agreed
Cole : 7 (got a goal last night and still works hard every game.) - Lower... he has not been good at all
Bouillon : 7 (Good so far based on expectations) - Agreed, maybe even a bit higher
Pacioretty : 6.5 (Didn't really impress me before he went down with the injury.) - Agreed
Eller : 6.5 (Don't see why he's in the doghouse. Hasn't really been that bad compared to players like DD thus far.) - 5.0
White : 6 (Like his energy and sticking up for guys. Hate his stupid penalties) - Agreed
Kaberle : 5 (Not as bad as people like to make him out, but soft and overpaid.) - 3.0 - he is bad
Moen : 5 (I like Moen a lot, so I hope he picks it up. Pretty invisible) - Agreed... maybe a bit higher
Armstrong : 5 (See Moen) - Agreed but our fourth line is much better that in previous years
Desharnais : 4 (He's been terrible. I knew he wasn't going to repeat last year, but didn't expect this kind of free fall.) - Agreed. He's looking real real bad right now. Hopefully, he picks it up because, right now, he deserves to be scratched.
Budaj : 3 (Yeah, the team played bad tonight. But when he's in net, I have no confidence for a victory) Agreed
Weber : N/A Trade him
Pretty much agree with you!

gillyguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote