View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 08:52 AM
bleedgreen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr America View Post
All the idiots on Facebook claiming that because he was good in the AHL that the Canes don't know what they are doing, they don't know how to utilze the AHL talent, etc. Several of the better ones were posted here yesterday.
Is there an argument FOR the canes ability to raise their own players? It's a fairly widely agreed with opinion the canes suck at development. Slight improvement on that front of late, but anyone who takes that slant has more than enough history to support it. In boychuks case I think they've done fine with him in the ahl, but I'd agree they never let this kid have a real chance. It wasn't Mo's style at all to play a kid and jr generally agrees. This mullers first shot so I don't have anything negative to say there. Other teams would've played boychuk. Hopefully someone else will, but as other would likely have to expose someone themselves and play him right now it's possible we keep him.

I don't know if clumping me with a bunch of Facebook noobs is your best route with me.

bleedgreen is offline   Reply With Quote