View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 09:55 AM
Joe McGrath

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedgreen View Post
I don't think that one game was a proper analysis of anyone, was it? They were all horrible, with the possible exception of bowman. Sangs got a reprieve. I'm just saying he never seems to get the chances others get, and I've long known your feelings in boychuk so you know I struggle with your approach about it. You've been seemingly itching for the kids failure for years now. I just don't understand why we around here are so eager to eat our own. He's out first rounder, one of our top prospects. Being small he was always going to be fighting an uphill battle. We can argue all day about how we got here, I more than know your position, I just never understood not rooting for him. He's one of ours. We root for skinner and he acts like a dbag half the time.
I don't think anyone is rooting for him to fail. Hell I don't root for Corvo to fail, because that's you know bad for the team. For whatever reason, be it effort, defensive ability, brains, or whatever the case is, he hasn't impressed 3 NHL head coaches in 5 years. We aren't privy to what exactly the reason for his non success ,but it is SOMETHING. Maybe a change of scenery does him some good (a la Tlusty) and for his sake I hope it does.

Joe McGrath is offline   Reply With Quote