Old
01-31-2013, 09:00 AM
DEVILS ALL THE WAY*
Yes, I'm a hypocrite

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foppa View Post
GOD DAMNIT WENGER.

There was actually rumors this morning that Jenkinson, who I'd rather have in there than that goat wearing a Sagna jersey - that we were actually going to send Jenk out on LOAN. Talk about f-ed up priorities.

Now we have to watch that fat Brazilian toad run around like a chicken with his head cut-off. Not to mention Vermaelen totally sucks now, I'm not sure why people still get the idea he is somehow the strong point of our defense. And of course to top it off we have no steel in the midfield.

What a spineless, disorganized mess of a team. It's the team that Wenger wants and thinks is "good enough" for **** knows what.
Vermaelen is playing like crap cause he's the only one on the backline that actually knows what he's doing, wich has him all over the place, covering for bums like Mertesacker and Santos. Sagna is just having a rough time as well but he'll bounce back, he's too good to be this bad for a extended period of time.

Santos is... well, beyond mediocre. I would like to see Coquelin, Koscielny, Squillaci... yes, I did say Squillaci, over Santos.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY* is offline   Reply With Quote