View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 10:10 AM
Dan-o16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles Fan View Post
With regards to the NYR/Philly fans, again you miss the point. In my years of working with management at NVMC, I have first hand knowledge that PARKING LOT incidents tic up when there are Ranger and Flyer games. This is mostly due to the influx of opposing fans and when you get that element and mix in a little beer things happen. Is this to say incidents do not happen when the Rangers or Flyers are not here? No, but the number of incident pale in comparison. You cannot even factor in this aspect in comparing the two locations because there is no parking at Barclay's so the opportunity to drink and get into arguments/fights with others is greatly diminished. There is no place around Barclays to tailgate so that eliminates the issue. It's apples and oranges.
Sure it is. And I way prefer the oranges of walking to the train to the apples of avoiding some aggressive slob driving in the parking lot who was stumbling when he got into his car. I defy anyone who says they haven't seen that with their own two eyes.

Cheers,

Dan-o

Dan-o16 is offline   Reply With Quote