View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 10:18 AM
Scottyb123

vCash: 500
Well, I haven't really dug into any of the late news reports but from the latest posts I see here I assume things do not look good.

I've been a Yotes fan for about 8 years now and being from Ontario it has been a lot of late nights following a team in the west as closely as I have and a lot of putting up with constant smart ass remarks from my friends. I feel terrible for all you other dedicated Coyote fans in Arizona who might be faced with the team leaving your back yard; I really wanted to see a new owner come in and turn things around in Phoenix.

That being said, if the move does end up happening I would encourage you to keep your support with the franchise. From experience I can tell you that supporting a team not so close to home is not as bad as it might sound. I've had a lot of fun cheering on the Coyotes over the years even though I haven't been able to attend the games. Gamecenter has been a game changer.

If the move does happen, here's hoping the Don, Tippet, and the core group stay together...