View Single Post
Old
12-15-2003, 01:59 PM
garry1221

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to garry1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet
If your talking Garbage for Garbage I got the greatest trade!!

Rivet, Audette, and Brisebois for

The Detroit Tigers!!!!

Garbage for Garbage.

I would definitely argue the Wooley better than Brisebois as Wooley plays on a much better team. jason woolley 29 1 12 13 19 This is pretty impressive I like the +19. Brisebois 9A and +8. But I also remember the real Wooley in Buffalo.

Detroit is the best offense but its still one of the worst places to watch a game in my opinion. The no entertainment off the ice like other teams. Not a great atmoshpere and the wonderful $100.oo folding chairs and the drunken standing room twits. Where they make little girls cry and used to yell for Larionov to hit someone. Its a wonderful place. This is the real Motor city madness, Oh and can forget about the troffs what a great trick those are. (Maybe the slimmy pizza and Miller beer has sometime to be about it)

St. Louis Arena is terrible I really hope for the fans in Detroit that Ilitch builds a new arena!!! The fans deserve better!!!!!!
St. Louis arena? ..... sorry that'd be the saavis center in st. louis, Mo. not detroit mi. joe louis arena while not THE BEST is far from the hell holse you're describing