Old
01-31-2013, 12:04 PM
pb1300
BLEED RED

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini View Post
Thats your opinion, and you are welcome to it.

Imo, nobody is better then Derrick Rose. How hard is that to deal with and what power does anybody have to suddenly make me change my opinion?
Of course you dont think anyone is better than Rose, since you are a Bulls homer. You have yet to state any reason why he is the best player in the game. Who even knows how his game is going to be after that devastating injury. LeBron is head and shoulders better than anyone. No player is as complete as him, and no player controls a game the way he does. Durant comes close, but the only thing Durant does better than LeBron is shoot the ball. Rose is a hell of a player, and I was pumped to get him until the Heat lost the lottery, but its so crystal clear who is the best in the game.

And its not only my opinion, its not only the opinions of so-called experts, but its fact. LeBron puts up numbers that havent been seen in decades. I always thought Wade was the best player in the game, and you could have made a case for him before LeBron, but once LeBron went to Miami, it was unbelievably clear how good LeBron really was/is. Rose's PER was never rated higher than 6th, so far in his career, while LeBron continues to be the only player over 30. It really is a no brainer.