View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 12:19 PM
Chardo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpAck View Post
Agreed. Over the past couple days, I've heard this sort of thing often from Devils fans and it's greatly appreciated. I've seen a few tweets from Devils fans who were so happy to see the Isles ahead of the Pens, Flyers, and Rags, and even saying that they don't mind seeing the Isles at the top of the Atlantic, as long as the Devils aren't too far behind. This one buddy of mine who is also a Devils fan, has had a picture of Grabner as his Facebook profile pic for the last week...just loves the way he plays.

Every team has a few complete idiot fans, but I think alot of Devils and Isles fans relate in their hatred for the Rags, Flyers, and Pens...and I know both organizations have gone through the same struggles off the ice. I remember a time when there was constant talk about the Devils relocating and recently with the ownership/money issues, which seems to be corrected now, I presume. But going through that uncertainty hurts the fans...and I think we all breathe a sigh of relief when things get worked out and these teams become competitive again. It was a long time coming for the Isles though.

But I'll stop the wishy-washiness now since it's gameday. Go Isles! Rangers suck!

Remember, Islanders and Devils both exist entirely as an alternative to the Rangers. Common enemy, common bond. Fans of each team respect fans of the other, because at the end of the day, they both hate the Rangers.

Chardo is offline   Reply With Quote