View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 02:35 PM
Bondys Champagne
Who dey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post
i included the link to a similar youtube video. he does tremendous things when he can find open ice on the left...no argument...so how about we...(hushed silence) leave him there?

howsaboutthis: can someone please explain to me the benefit of having him at RW? please? if i hear a reasonable argument i'll give in
He was Top 10 (Top 5?) in points last season while being considered at least average defensively (which is pretty awesome for Kovy) playing on the right side. He is now PPG while being on the ice for ONE goal against in five games, playing on the right side. We were a SCF team with Kovy switching from the left to the right. I'm indifferent on him playing left or right, because I think he matured in a way where I'd think that he is solid defensively even on the left side, BUT - why do you want to mess with something that CLEARLY worked out for us? I don't know, it's just a little bit random in my eyes. We have problems with our forward core but Kovy on the right side isn't one of them.