View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 02:55 PM
Bengal
Who dey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post
again...as my argument will always be- thats all well and nice. but he can do more on the LW, i ****ing promise you that. i've followed his career since a few years after he was drafted. i know him, and i love him. but i wanna see beast mode kovy
I REALLY understand what you mean and Kovy in Beast mode is awesome to watch but I guess that is not the Kovy the Devils want on their team. I don't know how to put it but since he arrived in New Jersey he got DEVIL'D by Lou, Lemaire & Co. and this is how the Devils are. Be sound defensively, that's always Nr. 1. And Kovy bit into that system. I know what you mean, that you want the flashy Kovy etc. But most here and the coaching staff are even more impressed by a Kovy that puts up a PPG while being good defensively and even contribute on the PK. And he learned it while being on the right side.

I'd take a 35g 45a Kovy, who is good defensively over a 40g 50a Kovy who often is a liability on the ice. But that's my opinion. It just happened that the coaching staff likes the first Kovy better, too.