View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 03:44 PM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calculon View Post
Good to see Backlund on the first line. Although I think Tanguay would be a better fit on the LW than Cammalleri. Maybe in a couple of weeks, if Cervenka becomes comfortable with the NHL pace, move him to centre and move Tanguay back to wing.
I actually have liked Tanguay at center he isn't bad at the faceoffs and looks like he knows where to be defensively plus being a playmaker at center it is abit easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Hate Jay Feaster View Post
Cervenka really hadn't impressed me last game. He looked lost for a while. I hope he does better tonight. If there's a team to break out against, it's the Avs. The Flames have had their number since Quenneville left.
I was impressed he hadn't played in months only practiced for 2 days in a new system and was making the jump from KHL to NHL, he didn't dominate but looked confident with the puck and made the same plays (dumping behind the net when he had no other options, going to the front of the net when Hudler had the puck, etc) He did look alittle lost for the first period but again with everything taken into account he did a pretty good job.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote