View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 04:16 PM
hab 4ever

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM17 View Post
Whatever helps you sleep at night. But hey! Who am I to talk? I'm only offering my opinion based on seeing him, and you're offering a single quote from a coach that, by your logic, implies Drouin's smarter than Giroux and Crosby. Guess you got me! checkmate!
I think HalifaxDucks summed up the debated pretty well. Basically anyone who is remotedly knowledgeable about hockey can see now Drouin's IQ is off the charts and superior to MacKinnon's still very good IQ. Craig Button also came out and said Drouin had the best IQ in the entire draft class (which also includes MacKinnon) and there are many other sources who have been saying the same thing all year long. On the other hand, you have no one and no outside, legitimate source backing your point of view. You even showed earlier in this thread that you did not even know (lol) what hockey vision/IQ/sense is about as you thought it was "dangling". So I could argue with you in many more posts but why lose time with someone that is so clueless on the topic at hand?

hab 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote