View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 04:23 PM
henchman24
Mr. Meeseeks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BON IVER View Post
I don't know if being very good team down the middle is the answer. We've had 3 good centers for 3 years now. What we need is a supporting cast. Duchene and Staz are good but they're not the type of players that make their wingers exceptionally better. They need players to feed off and vice versa. A 1-2 punch of Duchene and MacKinnon sounds real good but who do we have to compliment them? Jones is awful. I'm not sold on McGinn. Hejduk is done. PAP looks alright and of course Landeskog is a special player but we need more.

The D is just awful on paper. We need someone who can do it all and someone who can shut players down. I'm 100% on board for drafting Jones. Do we play him with Johnson or give him his own pairing?
He would get his own pairing, Jones is a right defensemen. At that point, we would only have to hope that one of the other RD turns out (Barrie or Elliott).

Ristolainen would also be another great choice if we are in the top 5 again (also a RD). For defensemen I am also a pretty big fan of Darnell Nurse.

henchman24 is offline   Reply With Quote