View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 07:33 PM
GM17*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hab 4ever View Post
I think HalifaxDucks summed up the debated pretty well. Basically anyone who is remotedly knowledgeable about hockey can see now Drouin's IQ is off the charts and superior to MacKinnon's still very good IQ. Craig Button also came out and said Drouin had the best IQ in the entire draft class (which also includes MacKinnon) and there are many other sources who have been saying the same thing all year long. On the other hand, you have no one and no outside, legitimate source backing your point of view. You even showed earlier in this thread that you did not even know (lol) what hockey vision/IQ/sense is about as you thought it was "dangling". So I could argue with you in many more posts but why lose time with someone that is so clueless on the topic at hand?
I'm sorry Mr. "Drouin is smarter than Crosby and Giroux and I have no evidence that directly compares Drouin to MacKinnon", but I offered my opinion based on my own definitions of IQ which include decision making and simple plays. I didn't say the hockey world was in consensus.

How many viewings you had in Montreal? Thought so.

GM17* is offline   Reply With Quote