Thread: Post-Game Talk: Hire a PP "Consultant"
View Single Post
01-31-2013, 10:08 PM
HatTrick Swayze
Tomato Potato
vCash: 500
Terrible doesn’t even begin to describe this one. I have not been this embarrassed to be a Ranger fan in a long time. Had nam flashbacks to 2003 tonight.

Where to begin? First and foremost – way to step up with Cally out team. Nice job. 0 forecheck. Soft up and down the ice. 0 aggression. 0 hustle. Legit scoring chances could be counted on one hand.

PP is a joke. The Rangers have got to be the only team in the league that can’t win a faceoff OR enter the zone on the ensuing rush AND when they finally do resort to chipping the puck aimlessly around the boards instead of working the points/half boards. Which ultimately leads to a turnover.

Add in a boatload of stupid mistakes. 4th too many men penalty thus far. ARE YOU KIDDING? Tons of other stupid penalties too.

Over-passing like they are in the GD All Star Game. Get the puck on net. Richards, Gabby, Nash, all invisible. That can’t happen.

I’m not on the ledge, there is time to right the ship, but I took one step in that direction. The season has started boys. Time to get your collective head out of your ass.

PS – Don’t even get me started on the absurdity that is the officiating when we play the Pens. Malkin tomahawk’s Staal in the head = matching minors. Sid and Girardi trade shots, Kunitz 3rd man in, Pens PP. Sid interferes with Hank by skating through the crease in the 2nd, trips Gabby with stick & skate in 3rd = no call. Absurd.

"Here we can see the agression of american people. They love fighting and guns. when they wont win they try to kill us all." -HalfOfFame
HatTrick Swayze is offline   Reply With Quote