View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 09:16 PM
bucktown

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puritania View Post
I think Harski would be a good fit on the first line. He is good on the forecheck and is big and gritty, I don't see how it's a ridiculous suggestion to try him there. As for changing the dynamic of the forwards, I don't see it as a big change when pairs on the three top lines are staying the same. The good thing about line changes are that if it doesn't work out you can always change 'em back.
I didn't say it was a ridiculous suggestion, and in theory I agree with you. Some sandpaper on scoring lines is a great idea, as long as it comes with some speed and talent able to keep up with the finesse that a scoring line is designed to have. (think lucic or hartnell when they slot in on the top units)

Unfortunately, I think Harti would get left in the dust on a line with either/any of our top pairings at the moment. Maybe when hes a little further along in his development he might become that type of player for us, but for now I think hes doing a great job right where hes at. Just my opinion anyways.