View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 10:23 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by heusy_79 View Post
Any top 3 round type guys in minor midget this year who stick out as guys who would be a good fit on the big ice? Just off the top of my head, I remember noticing a very talented, smallish center for the Colts when watching the Barrie/Elgin game at the Marlies Tourny. Can't remember a name or number but I think he was a righty, very good puck distribution skills and vision. Great hands and seemed to have pretty good wheels to go along with them. Both Elgin's big forwards would be awesome but won't fall as far as Belleville in the 1st round. Mapleleaf I'm sure you could name a few good targets for Burnett early in this year's draft?
Barrie has 3 centers under 5-7. Falconer, Franks and Baker.

Garrett Mcfadden is one D that Im sure Belleville wants. He plays on Grey Bruce and has elite wheels and creates offense from the back end. Mcfadden will go around where Belleville picks. He is from Owen Sound who also pick in that area and may or may not take a hard line to play close to home. Mcfadden will help any Ohl PP right away. Another guy they may look at is Ethan Szypula(london gold). Explosive skater, high end skill, lacks size.