Thread: Post-Game Talk: Isles over Devs 5-4 (OT)
View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 09:24 PM
åboriginal
lou ****ing sucks

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to åboriginal
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarguyvic View Post
What is the average age of posters on this board? Looking at post game comments after a loss, the reactions are incredibly juvenile.

I thought we deserved to win as a team but a few individual mistakes cost us. I think Marty had a bit of a sloppy game too (weak challenge on that second Tavares goal and the last clearing attempt on the OT winner was bad).

That being said, I am super excited to have Larsson in the lineup and of course Henrique came up clutch yet again. If Lou manages to find a couple of forwards to fill out that third line, I see no reason why we are not serious contenders again this year. Hopefully the team doesn't make a liar out of me on this one.
people hve to vent. age is irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
The other teams have had easier times neutralizing them. They need a competent winger. Let's see what he does or what he lacks with Henrique back.

Remember Kovy had 2 goals in his first 11 games last year before going on the shelf for 5 games, and scoring his first game back.
still think him playing on the right is ****ing mental and limiting his play. i know hes streaky, but when the 4th line is scoring more than ur sniper, theres ish goin on. he deserves the flak hes getting because hes making little mistakes. hell clarky looks like parise out ther crashing and banging and creating things outta nothing. and kovy is in on auto pilot. but i know hell snap out of it. hes in one of his ****** streaky stretches. the roster dartboarding is a little annoying but that shouldnt be an excuse for an elite player like him.

åboriginal is offline   Reply With Quote