View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 09:44 PM
OHLTG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
No i never watch any of the games at all, I don't dvr games at all to look at replays to see who made mistakes and I have no clue what goes on in these games. I never saw the Sudbury game because it was only on cogeco. I am done with you on this subject you love your knuckledraggers value be damned. You will always have a soft spot in your heart for Clark, Tarini, Clouthier and the list goes on, it doesn't matter if they win or lose as long as there's some bloodshed and they win a couple fights.
Haha, it was a simple question. You called out Clark for his actions against Plymouth, which I agreed with, but then implied that, because he was out during the brawl v. Sudbury, he must have done something stupid. I simply asked if you watched the game, or are assuming he was being stupid. This has nothing to do with a soft spot. I like Clark, but I wish he'd step up his game more, offensively at least.

Quote:
Note for OHLTG that does not constitute a bandwagon fan regardless of what you say.
To you. To myself, and others, it does Not going to games because you're bored or they don't interest you, after you went when they were winning, is bandwagon.

As for tonight...

- zero defence. There's no other way to put it. Several guys stood around, watching the play. Guys left alone in the slot. Juicy rebounds that should never have seen the light of day, let alone a Ptbo stick. It wasn't pretty.

- Brady Vail upped his game tonight. A nice goal, a solid assist, and even got the team going with a fight. Props to him. This is the Vail we know can exist.

- I'm all for Kerby trying to get momentum going, but he's gotta figure out a better way. Three attempts on a shift, then getting dropped against a guy I had to look up to figure out who he was? Nope, sorry.

- The team lacked complete spark in the third period. I don't know if they used up all their energy in the second, but nobody skated, nobody was passing worth a damn, and they were going through the motions. To Ptbo's credit, they seemed to read the Spits perfectly on many passes. Scouting??