View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 09:45 PM
Roulin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceekay View Post
I hope they scratch DD and give eller a top six centre role this would be the perfect time for eller to show us what he can do at the centre position. Scratching DD would hopefully send him a message and wake him up.
Scratch DD and play who, Blunden? Does this really give the team a better chance to win a game?

And, "send a message" - so you believe DD's lack of production has been due to lack of effort? I very much doubt this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeUpNHL View Post
Desharnais is not a top 2 center for a contending NHL team. The Habs should send him down to Hamilton to help prepare our prospect wingers to make the jump to the big club, just like he did with MaxPac.
Even if the have to pay him a one way contract $1M per year to help our prospects.
Again, who do you think should replace DD in the lineup? Would Blunden, Dumont or Leblanc contribute more towards wins?

These ideas still have some fleshing out to go before they have a chance of being convincing. There's a difference between "Desharnais is not the ideal player, last season was a mirage" and "I have a better plan for the Habs that involves scrapping Desharnais."