View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 10:10 PM
Kjell Dahlin

vCash: 500
Markov: 10 – The General
Price: 9,5 – Calm, sound technique
Plekanec: 9 – Finally, regular wingers!
Gallagher: 8,5 – He is receiving easy minutes but I would not hesitate to use him against tougher competition. Our Canandiens also look faster with him in the line up.
Emelin: 8,5 – I thought he was too green to act as a stabilizing force (especially as a RD)... I was wrong.
Gorges: 8 – A versatile anchor.
Diaz: 8 – He compensates the strength he lacks by solid positioning and energetic movement
Prust: 8 – The guy is a legit 3rd liner
Bouillon: 7,5 – I still don’t like him in the top4 but the guy does not take one shift out.
Gionta: 7,5 – It’s good to see a pro on Plekanec’s wing
Bourque: 7,5 - More alert in the slot though I wish his shots were more accurate!
Galchenyuk: 7 – He is currently behind Gallagher on his learning curve but Galchenyuk = Gem.
White: 7 – Prust should be a good role model for him.
Moen: 6,5 – Could be a good stop gap measure while waiting for Pacioretty on Desharnais’s LW. He looks more cautious since his concussion.
Pacioretty: 6 – He lacked patience on evens strength but he was productive on the PP.
Desharnais : 5 – He is too easily separated from the puck while entering the zone alongside the boards but he is working hard and giving his wingers opportunities.
Cole: 5 - He looks slower and though he never was a solid playmaker, he is suffering from a heavy case of tunnel vision. On the plus side, he is physically involved.
Armstrong: 5 – I am not sure if he is quietly effective or simply invisible to be honest!
Eller: 4,5 – It’s Eller’s 3rd season in Montreal and I expect more constancy. He looked good during the last 3rd period.
Kaberle: 4,5 - He is slow and sometimes looks un-energetic. I like his passing skills.
Budaj: 4,5 – He was not the main reason for the loss but 5 goals against are 5 goals against!
Weber: 4 – Thus far, he played 10 minutes of un-inspired hockey; he is not in an easy situation.

Kjell Dahlin is offline   Reply With Quote