View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 11:40 PM
captainpaxil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
Personally, I think MAB needs to be removed from any discussion going further. Three concussions in less than a year should be sending alarms that he's probably not going to play again anytime soon, if ever again. My biggest hopeis that Don Luce has a serious discussion with Holmgren about restocking the defense through the draft and that it's time to restock the pipeline again with lots of rich young talent. I don't think the Flyers need to blow things up like some are suggesting. There' still lots of young and good talent on the big club. However, there's no reason that they can't have some elite talent waiting in the wings.....
Bourdon played the good soldier and id keep him on the nhl ltir so he can get a nice payday and have access to the best doctors. maybe if he takes the year off he can try and come back next year. its a shame to lose a guy when it seems he was just coming around but theres bigger things than hockey.

with all the changeover and tumult of the last few years in adirondak i think an emphasis on helping those guys to improve has to be added. i cant wait til the team moves closer to philly and thus closer to to hatch and the development team