View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 11:29 PM
CC96
Serious Offender

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgregg View Post
I feel like I have moved through the stages of grief fairly quickly over the past hour and have now settled on acceptance, at least for the rest of this year. I hope that the team does well for the remainder of the season, and I will continue to watch; just like I have for the last 30+ years.
Maybe this new interested buyer actually exists, I'll believe it when I see it, but I do know that I care less about the team and it's future right now than I did last night at this time.
Fortunately for you other Coyotes fans in Winnipeg, I imagine you would be understandably be less upset about the team leaving AZ, since you live thousands of miles away. Additionally now that there is Jets 2.0 you can root for the Quebec/Seattle Whatevers, whenever they come to town. But for those of us in AZ the relocation will be very upsetting, because we will have no nhl hockey to watch live. But I'm sure you already understand how upsetting it will be for us to lose them as I am sure you were very upset when the Jets originally came to Phoenix.