View Single Post
Old
01-31-2013, 11:55 PM
YouCantYandleThis*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orca Smash View Post
The writings on the wall of what happened over summer, I dont know why robertos fans cant accept it, he had every right to ask for a trade to, av does not slip up on a french station saying roberto asked for a trade by accident. No coach makes that mistake.

Roberto also told that same station (rds) a few weeks ago he does not see himself as a canuck long term. He even commented prior about stepping aside for cory.

With that said roberto fans can hold onto the fact that perhaps they can patch things up if thats how things go and gillis really wants him, then they will have a situation with cory.

And proto is correct. No starting goal tender is going to want to stick around when hes benched in critical games to a backup. People were saying right when it happened he has to ask for a trade after this happened, roberto has naturally did what he felt he should do during this entire situation. And as proto said I would be worried about robertos compete level if he was fine with what happened in the la series.
You're having real issues with this Luongo thing eh? I see the compliments...i'm just not feeling them.