Thread: Post-Game Talk: Hire a PP "Consultant"
View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 01:17 AM
shinchanyo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
That's why you FIRE TORTS ... His ego influences NYR DRAFT AND DEVELOPMENT ... Players in AHL don't wanna play for WHALE because TORTS SYSTEM... Fire torts
1 pt away from Pres trophy.
Multiple playoff appearances
ECF appearance

They looked absolutely dominant in two games and beat Boston. They lost to pitt today no big deal I believe you are drastically overreacting.

Obviously as a staff they need to get the dumb penalties to stop but a lot of that is on the players it's just stupidity and they are adult professionals I refuse to use the coach to excuse them for some of these dumb penalties.

Obviously as a staff they have failed miserably to get the PP going. But the wins and successes trump this by miles.

Obviously as a fan you are overreacting and using a 7 game sample size (since you are clearly discounting the losses I'd say you are using a 4 game sample size) to discount years of sample size including last year which is natural to do but if you do it here you're going to get debated

As far as the AHL Grachev sucks in St louis too, We traded away Erixon, called up Hagelin, traded away Byers, lost Weise to waivers, lost MZA and JAM. The team got absolutely gutted mostly so the parent club could experience success. Kundratek was a mistake but part of it was likely his fault too. Valentenko had to go for the money in Russia. Blaming Torts for roster decisions and trades that gutted the whale this year is pretty lame

shinchanyo is offline   Reply With Quote