View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 01:10 AM
Volica
150lbs of Playoffs

vCash: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calculon View Post
The Flames should have won this one, and no question, the loss is a big blow to their playoff hopes. At the same time, the panic here is funny to read. Especially when you go around other message boards, like the Rangers, Flyers, or the Capitals, and see the fans freaking out after every game.
I don't really think it's a matter of panic and freaking out. I'm really just tired of watching Calgary struggle out of the gate, have to get into a deep, deep hole; fight their way out of said hole, just to not make the playoffs.

Unlike the Rangers/Flyers/Caps, the team Calgary's got on the ice is more or less the same one that's missed the playoffs over and over for the past three years. So, I think it's about time we started panicking and making some noise in Calgary... Otherwise if we "Stay the course" we're going to end up back in the 10 or 9 slot.

On a side note.
Butler was terrible today, he's a fringe NHL defencemen, Byron will never see the light of the NHL again probably...
However, when I thought about it... this trade ****ed Calgary even more than that. That second round pick we decided to wave around like clowns cost us almost 9 spots in the NHL draft.
While Feaster and Co. would have done the same stupid thing in Drafting Jankowski 13th overall; it really did kind of mess things up. Maybe had they not traded that second, and for some reason had major boners about getting it back one way or another... We'd have selected a real top tier talent; but who knows. I think I'm just a bitter fan at the moment lol.

Volica is online now   Reply With Quote