Old
02-01-2013, 04:00 AM
vanuck
Griffiths Way Goons

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave babych returns View Post
You're right.

And I've come out and said repeatedly that the Canucks need to be careful in making sure Zack knows when to pick his spots and not hurting the team.

That being said if he got five, an instigator and a game misconduct for mauling Keith (like, so badly that Keith didn't even take a penalty) I would have a hard time feeling badly about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfhard View Post
I'd have to say I'd MUCH rather Volpatti or Weise get tossed than Zack. 7 minutes in penalties and losing our leading goal scorer (so far) would suck, and a beating like that would likely result in a suspension. Just about anyone over 200 lbs could tune Keith, so I'd prefer not losing Kass, as he's actually making an impact on this team with more than his fists at this point.

I love that he's only too happy to protect the Sedins, but vigilante crap, and heavyweight fights are best left to 4th liners. This is where he hopefully DOESN'T follow Bertuzzi's career path.

These. I've said this before, but I don't want him fighting 4th liners and plugs like Eager. Only if it's to punish someone for a cheap or dirty hit. What with all the concussion scares going around about fighting too...