View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 04:18 AM
Canada4Gold1

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=mrscout;56532585]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey jockey View Post

I have to agree with you on Landry. He is on a team that consists of about 2 lines and 3 Defense (Warmen, Arseneau and Francis) and his shot totals are crazy. I don't think that Galloway was sent to Midget minor so he could get more icetime. Why would you do that to a top notch goaltender in his draft year, doesn't make any sense. It was a huge mistake plain and simple. He may get looked at in Midget minor because his name has been tossed around for quite a while. Otherwise nobody wants to watch a league which is a step down from High School in my opinion.
Landry is by far better than Collette. Landry faces around 40-50 shots per game while Collette only faces around 20. Also, they have more than two lines. If you'd been to any of the games in January you would have seen the coach only play two lines except for the Haligonian which they did good at. Gendron, Castonguay, and Blanchette are all playing 3-4 minute shifts which is ridiculous. I watched a game two weeks ago where Gendron and Castonguay were on for a 5 minute shift which ended when Gendron took a penalty.

The lines are basically like this from what I've seen and the minutes they play:

Gendron-Castonguay-Scott (Scott plays about 15-20, The other two play 30-35)
Theriault-Savioe-Blanchette ( Theriault and Savioe each 15-20, Blanchette 30-35)
Gallant-Beaulieu-Woulds-Kenny (This line of four averages about 10-12 a game)

I haven't seen any of the other 5 teams do this so maybe that's why they are 1-3-1.

Canada4Gold1 is offline   Reply With Quote