View Single Post
02-01-2013, 06:46 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Aceekay View Post
First of all desharnais isn't young he's 26. Why is it so urgent to scratch desharnais? The same reason we scratched eller to do what you say 'create conditions to make him produce' eller was scratched to give galchenyuk a shot at producing at the centre position and he has so you can't scratch him. On the other hand Desharnais has had multiple opportunities to showcase himself but he hasn't. Desharnais hasn't had a single good game let alone one good period, so don't tell me we should give desharnais more opportunities to succeed he's had plenty while eller is forced to play in a position he isn't comfortable in.

Give eller six games in the same position desharnais is in and we shall see who plays better, enough with the hypotheticals I want to see what eller can do in a top six centre role with pp. To be honest I don't even care if desharnais is scratched or not he could play on Eller's wing for all I care, I only suggested it because desharnais hasn't played well and I think that's the easiest fastest way to send a message to a player.

All I'm trying to say is give eller a chance in his natural position.
While I have no problem with the idea to scratch DD due to his poor performance, scratching him in order to make room to the ONLY player who has been worse than him so far is completely senseless.