View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 06:47 AM
11MilesPerJohan
@BeingAHumanBean

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brushhawg View Post
It's been six games, not two. Yes, most would have been sent back by now.

I've said many times that I would move Paille up to the third and Mcdermid to the fourth.

He's had more than two games now. Why is that so hard for you to understand? He has also been with the Caps for long enough to have proven something so it's not like he's got untapped potential like a younger guy from Prov.

I you're going to keep up with the "two games, bla, blah, blah" stuff I'm just not going to waste my time trying to explain this to you. Lifes too short.

There are plenty of others who agree with me on this.
YOU MADE THE THREAD AFTER TWO GAMES!!! WHAT IS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT!!!??? YOU DIDN"T MAKE IT AFTER THE SIXTH GAME!!!

It's nice for you to use the first six games as evidence in retrospect, but you didn't wait for six games to go by to put up this thread. You put this thread up after the Jets game, correct? Are you going to deny that? I dont think you can.

So, no...most players would not have been sent down after two games!!!

I explained to you umpteen times all of the reasons that he is up here, but all you have to say is, "Oh, well I just have a feeling in my gut that he's here because of his name..."

So either you want to look at the facts of the matter or you want to go with "a feeling" you have.

And by the way, the Bruins are 0-1 without him in the lineup (Yes, I do know that it had nothing to do with why they lost, but I thought I would point that out).