View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 07:48 AM
ODAAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
I thought Thornton would fair better, but you are right. Do you feel that Chara should have stepped up before the game and said I got this? A fight with Scott was pretty much inevitable in this game.

Agree 100% w THornton's on ice value as well. He brings alot. He needs some help. Would be nice if he could share the role in games like this.
You did? I didn`t and I thought before and I believe now (injury or not) that there was absolutely no reason to give Scott so much as a glance let alone drop the mitts with him, total lose lose, he can`t hold the water bottle of a trainer let alone any of the skaters for the Bruins.

I`ll get nailed for this but I`ll say it, this had everything to do with ego/pride for Thornton and nobody here, nor his teammates I suspect, would have any issues had he let Scott just be Scott and skate around for 4 minutes nightly and look like a toolbox

While Chara is/would be the only acceptable dance partner, I think Chara or Julien should have stepped up and yes......pulled the Lewis and said, "just leave Scott alone" , not worth it

ODAAT is offline   Reply With Quote